Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Vegan Month of Food - Popcorn and Breakfast

Day 3

Popcorn with nutritional yeast! The best and so yummy!



Day 4

Breakfast, savory style. Some leftover vegetable and tomato sauce on a english muffin, with a little Earth Balance. It was really good and I never eat breakfast because I'm too rushed to get to work, so I'm trying to make more time for this.


With coffee!


I really want to post every day for this, but it looks like it's already turning out to be every other day. I hardly have time to write, I'm heading out to a soccer match. Duh, it's called football anywhere else. I'm also doing a lot of meal planning and I really want to make a dish with black eyed peas that's simple using ingredients I already have. That might be tough, the cupboards are a bit bare. I haven't had time to really think through the grocery list, that's what meal planning is about though and hopefully I will get going on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home