Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow and Date Night

It's snowing and kind of magic.

It started a little yesterday too, but today is Monday and people are heading to work and school hoping for a day off and a chance to work from home. I walk to work and never really have an excuse to not come in, or to even be late, because of the weather. Oh well, it's still fun and makes me smile even though I still have to go to work.

I wonder if there will be tutoring tonight?

Yesterday morning I was laying in a strange bed and asked if it was really going to snow. The view from the bedroom window was limited and didn't really show that it was indeed already lightly snowing with fat whimsical flakes. We walked for coffee in the snow flurries, the ground was too warm to make it stick though. It was a nice stroll in the morning with a really nice guy that I hope to continue to get to know. We have no contract. We're just getting to know each other.

My life is a movie sometimes. There's a few actresses and musicians that totally get me. One movie in particular is something I quote in my head often and an entire album from the nineties that is me to a perfect T. Because I'm trouble, with a capital T, which rhymes with P and that stands for pool - though that's another story entirely. I just hope that when this story ends it's a good one and not a horrible one.

We'll see each other again because we keep having a good time together and it's fun, he likes me! Hey Mikey! It's strange in a little way how we met and seem so excellent together. Maybe we'll stop being excellent once we get better acquainted and run out of things to say. I really like him though and I hope to hang out with him a little longer. It was such a great date night.

It's my yearly winter romance. I hope he calls...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home